Aujourd’hui j’inaugure une nouvelle rubrique qui devrait beaucoup intéresser nos lecteurs : les offres d’emploi IT en Pologne.
Comme son nom l’indique, vous y trouverez des offres d’emploi dans le domaine de l’informatique et des nouvelles technologies (IT) en Pologne. Les offres s’adressent en particulier à des francophones mais pas exclusivement.
On commence avec deux offres d’emploi communiquées par l’éditeur américain Symantec, leader mondial des logiciels de sécurité informatique.
Symantec Warsaw is hiring !
Tired of working in yet another outsourcing company?
Want to actually develop yourself and make a carrier?
Symantec Warsaw is hiring!
We are currently looking for 2 french speaking informaticians.
If you have a technical mind and speak the language, and are looking for a new place to work, let me know.
Title : French / German speaking Technical Support Analyst
Contract : Full-time
Location : Warsaw – Adgar Plaza
About Us : We are here to relentlessly protect the world’s information. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
In the ESS Enterprise Services group , you will have the opportunity to work with a portfolio of options designed to maximize uptime and reduce internal IT costs.
Our Support organization is dedicated to resolving issues quickly and effectively.
We view every support engagement as an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Provide high quality support for the Backup Exec products on Windows Servers, as well as other Symantec Software products as required. You will mainly work with our two major applications Backup Exec 2012 and Backup Exec System Recovery.
• Primary responsibility is to successfully resolve technical issues with customers over the phone (outbound calls) with continued follow-up until resolved. However, we are not a call centre or a technical service desk. We work in backoffice, leading technical incidents into resolution through a thorough investigation and dedicated support. You’re responsible for each case you take and you have up to one week to resolve it or, when not possible to resolve quickly, to escalate to higher instances for involving more qualified specialists.
• You will work remotely with the customers representatives (IT specialists) in order to lead the case to resolution. We use WebEx session and virtual environments. You will also be conducted tests of the proposed solutions in simulation laboratories.
• Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed for unresolved issues
• Ensure you share your knowledge and competencies, as well as discoveries with the team locally, as well as worldwide through completing knowledge articles and reviewing them upon the resolution of a case.
• Manage the customers’ expectations and satisfaction in order to get a positive feedback on the support you and the company provided.
• Constantly develop yourself and your skills – in both the technical and customer-related areas.
• Fluent in : French and English / or / German and English
• In-depth knowledge of Windows 2003 and 2008
• a minimum of 2 years hands-on networking / IT administration experience.
• Must be familiar with networking protocols and hardware and have a good practice of different environments and architectures.
• In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, domains and domain trusts as well as Windows Registry, Windows workstation and server, user profiles and security and server-based software.
• Any combination of skills in the following areas the will be a plus: Oracle DB, Java, SMS, MS Exchange, MS SQL, and/or UNIX .
• Above all we want you to have a technical mindset and be customer oriented. You need to understand the balance between managing the customer’s IT and the customer positive perception of our products.
• Be flexible and want to grow and develop yourself
• Be responsible – show mature behaviors both with your customer as with your colleagues.
Si vous souhaitez postuler, merci de me faire parvenir votre CV (en anglais + français) à l’adresse email@example.com